Hours:4 or 5 Day Work Week Working 10 or 8 Hour Shifts
Average Patients seen: Goal is 18 with Average of 15 per Day
Call Schedule: 100% Outpatient Practice with No Call
Compensation: $180K Base Salary | $10K Retention Bonus | $5K Relocation Assistance | Loan Repayment Through NHSC and IHS | HPSA: 16
- Employer Pays $450 per Month Towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid Malpractice
- 5 CME Days plus $2K - $3K Annual Allowance
- Employer Pays 50% of Licensing Fees
- PTO Accrual 156 Hours
- Sick Time Accrual 78 Hours
- 10 Paid Holidays
- NACA adheres to an integrated health model with behavioral health providers on site.
- Our patient population is mostly adults with a low number of pediatric patients.
- NACA is a designated FQHC as well as 1 of only 34 urban Indian health centers that is federally funded in the entire country. Working as a non-profit 501c3 NACA offers a 403b to its providers.
- Native Americans for Community Action is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare to native & non-native population to Flagstaff & the surrounding communities. NACA is committed to providing the best healthcare with the best clinical staff including compassionate, patient & culturally sensitive nurse practitioners & doctors.
- We accept & provide services to all ethnic groups. Our special focus is on whole-family health care. We enjoy seeing all ages of patients, from infants to the elderly. Another focus of our care is Native American health care. We pride ourselves in providing care with the whole person in mind.