A clinic in California is currently seeking a locum tenens family practice/internal medicine physician. They need someone that is willing to commit to at least three to four months of coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. They would like if the physician who is willing to work two Saturdays a month in their urgent care, but this is not required. If you work Saturday you will have a weekday off. You will see all adult patients and approximately 22 to 23 patients per day. Most patients are scheduled, but they do take some walk-ins. You will do standard primary care office procedures. They welcome boarded and non-boarded physicians. Non-boarded physicians must have completed a residency. Due to the start date, you will need to have an active California license for this opportunity.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Boarded or non-boarded with residency
- Free standing outpatient clinic
- Minimum three to four month assignment
- Support staff
- EPIC EMR (training provided)
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing