CompHealth is currently assisting a clinic in California that is in need of a primary care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. Candidates must be willing to commit to three or four months minimum. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. They would like if the physician who is willing to work two Saturdays a month in their urgent care, but this is not required. If you work Saturday you will have a weekday off. You will see all adult patients and approximately 22 to 23 patients per day. Most patients are scheduled, but they do take some walk-ins. You will do standard primary care office procedures. They welcome boarded and non-boarded physicians. GPs and non-boarded physicians must have completed a residency. Due to the start date, you will need to have an active California license for this opportunity.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- Free standing outpatient clinic
- Minimum three to four months of coverage
- Boarded or non-boarded with residency
- GP also needs a residency
- Dedicated support staff
- EPIC EMR (training provided)
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing