A facility in Wisconsin seeks a pathologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with GI or GYN biopsies. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, there is frozen section call one day every two weeks. The covering physician will see 30 to 50 GI cases or an average of 30 GYN biopsies. There are other pathologists on staff for consults and APPs for support. There are residents are also residents at this facility that you will be working with.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Sub-specialty based pathology lab
- Weekdays, 8 am to 5 pm
- Frozen section call
- Experience in GI or GYN biopsies
- No grossing
- Cerner EMR
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing