An Indiana-based clinic is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine/obstetrics physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and call is required. The covering physician will see 23 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have PALS, ACLS, and BLS certification. The facility uses Athena and Meditech EMR. CompHealth can help physicians without an IN state license obtain one.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- BC/BE required
- Active IN state license preferred
- Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call required
- Athena and Meditech EMR
- 23 patients per day
- Must have PALS, ACLS, and BLS certification
- Temp-to-perm position
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing