A hospital in Ohio in seeking a highly motivated Endocrinologist looking for the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on a community with a great need. Be the first Endocrinologist with full support from primary care physicians and mid levels providers. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to work for an organization ranked on Fortune's 100 best places to work.
The ideal provider will be comfortable with a large diabetic population. This position is about 90% outpatient with a 4.5 day work week.
For confidential inquiries and further details please forward your current CV to Josh Rees at email@example.com and call 954 837 2633.
- Base salary guarantee with wRVU and bonus incentives
- 4.5 day work week
- Many referral from 140 other physicians who are employed by hospital
- Loan repayment available
- 29 PTO days plus 5 days for CME
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- Teaching available but not required
- Apply now Contact Josh Rees at 954 837 2633
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you