A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking an OB/GYN physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm with 1:3 call, and you will see 20 - 30 patients per day. The facility averages 25 deliveries per month. The EMR system is Cerner. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active PA state license.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- BC/BE required
- PA state license needed
- Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm
- 1:3 call
- 20 - 30 patients per day
- 25 deliveries per month
- Cerner EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail