Southern Wisconsin needs Additional Rheumatologist
Successful candidate will join seven dedicated Rheumatologists in prominent multi-specialty group practice.
- Call will be 1:8, via phone consults.
- Enjoy 4 day work week, 3 days practicing in Janesville clinic, 1 day practicing in Madison clinic.
- Employed position will include excellent base salary, $70K signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, 401K pension, 4 weeks vacation/CME with $3000 expenses, up to $12K relocation, state licensing fees/dues, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
- H1B visa accepted.
Madison is the state capital with a local population of 225,000, surrounded by four lakes for unlimited water sports and recreation. It is ranked one of the top communities in the country to raise a family, offering diversified cultural and educational amenities, the arts, music, dance, theatre, Botanical Gardens, cross country skiing, beautiful golf courses and so much more. Janesville has a local population of 60,000 and is home to a newly constructed 50-bed hospital with a newly built, state-of-the-art medical center next door. For the major metro enthusiasts, Chicago is only ninety minute drive away.