Cardiology Advanced Practitioner Opening in Northwest Wisconsin-No Call
An integrated health system with locations throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, and Idaho has an opening for a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Northwest Wisconsin.
- Competitive salary plus full benefits package
- Mon-Fri hours with no call, no rounding and no weekend work required
- Provide patient care in the clinic setting seeing an average of 8 patients per day
- Work closely with a Cardiology based RN who aides in telephone triage, communication and lab/test results
- Actively participate in various Atrial Fibrillation Program and Heart Failure Program projects and activities
- Provide care in regional/outreach sites as needed
This beautiful community offers a slower pace and is rich in history, culture, recreation and commerce. Residents enjoy crystal clear lakes for water sports and fishing, and miles of trails for riding snowmobiles, ATVs, cross country skiing, hiking, and road or off-road bicycling.