Critical Care Intensivist sought for Expanding program - Minnesota - Teaching Opportunities
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large healthcare organization with the addition of Critical Care Intensivists due to the expansion of their existing program.
- Teaching opportunities with the School of Medicine and the Family Practice Residency
- Administrative opportunities for developing telemedicine, protocols, outreach teaching
- Day ICU Team includes 2 Intensivists and 2 NP Intensivists in support; Night ICU cross-cover
- 26 duty weeks per year; 2 weeks on/off in alternating schedule
- First week, Day ICU (7A - 5P); Second week, Night ICU (5P - 7A), then 2 weeks off
- All the latest equipment: Bedside ultrasound, glidescopes, monitoring systems, procedure kits, etc.
This University community of 125K is a harbor city located 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul. JM-1602-66130