A California-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule consists of 10-hour weekday shifts, and the scope of the position includes GI, ENT, vascular, and urology cases. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 10-hour weekday shifts
- Personally performed anesthesia cervices
- Scope includes GI, ENT, vascular, and urology cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing