Hours:Clinic Hours Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 7 PM, Friday 8 AM - 5 PM, & Saturday 8 AM - 1 PM | 4 Day Work Week With Flexible Scheduling
Languages Required: Spanish
Average Patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: Light Phone Call, Maybe 2 - 3 Months Out of the Year
Compensation: $200K - $250K | Negotiable Based on Experience | 3% Yearly Increase | Evening and Weekend Differential | Loan Repayment Potential | $5K Relocation Assistance for Out of State
Benefits: Benefits Include Malpractice, 100% Medical Paid for (50% for Dependents), Dental, Vision, HMO (PPO Option Available - Responsible for the Difference), 403b Plan (First Year Employee contributes, Will Match 4% After One Year, Invest After 3 Years), Life Insurance = Value of Salary. Accrued 2 Weeks Vacation, 3 Weeks Administrative Leave (Renews Every Calendar Year), 6 Sick Days, 1 Week Paid CME (up to $1,000), License, DEA, Board Exam Renewal Fees | Part-Time Employees Must Work 24 Hours per Week to be Benefit Eligible. Part-Time Employees are Eligible for Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision with 50% Covered for Family, Other Benefits are Prorated.
- Mission-minded FQHC with a multi-cultural staff and patient population.
- Ravenswood involves all practice staff in projects to better the community.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish.
- Medical Spanish is ok but will need to become fluent.
- Over 70% of our patient population is Spanish speaking.
- 1 Saturday and 1 evening shift or 2 evening shifts a month are required.
- Part time providers will need to work 24 hours per week.
- Located 35 miles south of San Francisco and 14 miles north of San Jose, East Palo Alto is located within San Mateo County.
- The blend of business and residential areas anchored by a vibrant downtown defines East Palo Alto's unique character.
- While East Palo Alto is located between the bay and foothills, the Pacific Ocean and the beach are only a 45-minute drive. We are located an hour from San Francisco, 2.5 hours from Sacramento, and 5.5 hours from Los Angeles.