An established facility in Idaho is currently in search of a family medicine/obstetrics physician for locum tenens assistance. The clinic hours are from 8am to 5pm and call will be required. The physician will see 16-24 patients per day. You will use Epic EMR for charting. The incoming physician must be board certified and fellowship trained in obstetrics. You must have an ID state medical license.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- BC required
- ID state license and DEA needed
- Clinic hours from 8am to 5pm
- Call required
- EMR is Epic
- 16-24 patients per day
- 2-3 deliveries per week with a C-section rate of 20%
- Must be fellowship trained in obstetrics
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing