Experienced Medical Director needed for large, established Hospitalist program in North Carolina metropolitan area. There will be a mix of clinical and administrative responsibilities that will be dependent on experience of candidate. Should be able to manage a large group of physicians with varying levels of experience. Administrative responsibilities will include being the face of the program, recruiting and scheduling, ensuring quality of program and compliance with guidelines, managing budgets, attending meetings and participation in committees and a variety of other management functions. There will be a clinical component rounding and admitting but no ICU or procedures needed.
Excellent compensation and a full, comprehensive benefits package included. North Carolina community with many local amenities and just a short drive to Raleigh.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding Hospitalist Medical Director program this is an amazing opportunity. Please email CV to Lisa Goldstein: firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954-837-2674
- Board certified Internal Medicine experienced Medical Director
- Mix of Administrative and Clinical responsiblities
- Clinical shifts with a closed ICU and no procedures
- Strong leadership qualities to manage a group of 30+ Hospitalists
- Duites will include mentoring, recruiting, scheduling, quality assurance and compliance and more
- Outstanding compensation and full comprehensive benefits package
- Close to the Raleigh metro in a community with all amenities - parks, restaurants, shopping
- Malpractice, medical, dental, 403B, CME with stipend, life and sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you