We are assisting a Nevada-based facility that is currently seeking an anesthesia physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is from 7:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday, and no call or weekends are required. You will see 6 cases per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have active and unrestricted BLS and ACLS certification. Your assignment requirements include GI, urology, GYN, spine, orthopedic, and plastics cases. The facility has Meditech EMR. You need to have an active NV state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- BC required
- NV state license needed
- 7:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday
- No call or weekends
- EMR is Meditech
- 6 cases per day
- GI, urology, GYN, spine, orthopedic, and plastics cases required
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing