We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Pennsylvania-based outpatient facility that is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include screening, diagnostic, mammogram, ultrasound, MRI, and biopsy cases. You must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a PA state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with no call, and you will see 30 reads per day on average.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- BC/BE required
- Breast imaging position
- Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
- No call or weekends
- 30 reads per day
- Screening, diagnostic, mammogram, ultrasound, MRI, and biopsy cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Licensing assistance