We have an exciting, locum tenens, cardiology opportunity now available in New Mexico. You should recent echo experience and have an active NM state license. Your assignment schedule will consist of clinic coverage and call will not be required. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- TEE and recent echo experience required
- NM state license needed
- Clinic coverage
- Inpatient/outpatient setting
- BC/BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing