An outpatient psychiatry opportunity is now available at a clinic in Virginia. They believe in the integrative approach, linking body, mind and spirit and treatment is based on biological, emotional and spiritual beliefs. They use emerging technologies such as nutritional therapy, TMS, neurofeedback, and other non-traditional therapies. Work schedule can be flexible with 24 hours a week as the minimum. This is a production based opportunity, and doctors are encouraged to promote themselves in the local community and become an advocate for the mission and purpose of the practice. The ideal candidate should be licensed in Virginia and board certified. This facility can not hire physicians without board certification. The candidate must have a clean malpractice history, license and DEA in good standing.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice is covered.
A growing suburb right outside of Washington DC. It is an upscale community on the rise. A planned community, it boasts communal centers, lakes, and trails. Its public schools are routinely rated as some of the top in the nation.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- May see child through adults
- 100 percent outpatient facility
- Board certification required
- Monday to Friday, can work flexible days
- Interest in TMS and integrative therapies a plus
- Full benefits and malpractice insurance
- Production based earnings, no cap on income
- 401K retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail