An established single-specialty group in Missouri is planning to hire an additional general urologist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will see 30 patients per day on average. You will work Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:7 call. Da Vinci robotics are available. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other urologists. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A MO license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the third largest city in Missouri, home to several universities and Midwest hospitality.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other urology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General adult urology practice
- Join a large group of urologists
- Access to robotics
- Urology cytoscopy suites, ESWL suite, and 28 operating suites
- Call of 1:7
- Hospital based employed model
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider visa candidates
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you