An exciting locum tenens medical oncology/hematology-oncology opportunity is now available in California. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm with very little call and physician will see 14-18 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified and have an active and unrestricted CA license in hand.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Full ancillary staff
- Other medoncs in group as well as referring physicians
- 14-18 patients per day
- Hospitalists do admitting
- Very low night
- EMR: Allscripts and Meditech
- Two locations
- Monday-Friday 9am-4pm
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing