Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
• $540,000 base salary + RVU bonuses
• Flexible practice that allows you to practice how you want
• State of the art surgery center with top of the line equipment, including Olympus scopes
• Excellent mid-level support
• Up to $30,000 sign-on bonus, $10,000 relocation assistance, and student loan repayment of $125,000
• Benefits package includes $2,500 +1 week for CME, 5 weeks PTO, and full health insurance plans and paid malpractice with tail
• Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
• University town with diverse population
• Multiple top-rated school districts both in academics and sports
• Broad range of outdoor activities hobby/sport interests for all ages
• Ample housing opportunities; rentals, new and restored homes in all price ranges, or build to suit sites
• Easy access to international airport
This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at www.fidelismp.com and our affiliate partner sites. Please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: GE 6953024
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.