Nurse Practitioner (NP) Opportunity in Riverside, CA
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Landmark Health - Inland Empire -
Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM or 12 PM - 9 PM
Average Patients seen: 5 - 6
Call Schedule: Rotated | Evening Phone Call Only
Compensation: Earning Potential of $125K - $130K Plus Bonus Potential of $25K - $26K | Sign-On and Relocation are Negotiable
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision for Provider and Family | Group Life | 401k With up to 6% Match, Immediately Vested | 16 PTO Days Year 1 | 20 PTO Days Year 2 | 3 CME Days Plus $2,500 Allowance | Mileage Reimbursement | Travel Assistance | Cell Phone Reimbursement | Pet Insurance | Employee Assistance Program
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience, desired
- Perform a comprehensive initial assessment for newly enrolled patients.
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, with the primary objective of delivering proactive chronic disease care and significantly reducing avoidable hospitalizations.
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat within the scope of the Provider and consistent with standard of care.
- Participate in regular management/interdisciplinary team meetings to coordinate and collaborate on patient care needs.
- Partner with the patient's primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care.
- Completes the required documentation in a timely manner allowing the care team access to the care provided and a note to be generated to the PCP.
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours.