Seeking Pediatric Hospitalist in Georgia
Primary health care group seeking pediatric hospitalist.
- Shifts are 7 on/7 off, 12 hour shifts
- Join four pediatric hospitalists
- Approximately 2600 births, round on newborns, perform circumcisions
- Neonatologists available for deliveries
- Admit all peds, with census, nine, depending on season
- Referral center serving 6 counties
- Base salary starting at $200,000, based on experience
- Benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, and disability
Situated in Georgia's beautiful Plantation Trace region, Albany is the hub of Southwest Georgia for healthcare, retail, cultural activities, manufacturing and higher education. The city is fortunate to be home to some of the finest healthcare that covers virtually every medical specialty that one would expect in a metropolitan area. Students have a variety of higher educational choices after high school, including: Albany State University, Albany Technical College, Darton State College, and Troy State University.
The primary trade center for the region, Albany is defined by the free-flowing rapids of the Flint River. The centerpiece of downtown Albany is the river serving as a natural backdrop to the Flint River Center, a 175,000-gallon, 22-foot deep Blue Hole aquarium highlighting the journey of the river and the natural ecosystems. Albany boasts several quality-of-life amenities within walking distance of the aquarium, including Riverfront Park, Turtle Grove Play Park, the Thronateeska Heritage Center, Wetherbee Planetarium and the Albany Civil Rights Institute. Families and visitors with a passion for wildlife can visit the zoo outside of Atlanta, Children's Play Park and a nationally sanctioned BMX bike track. Whatever your heart desires, it is right in Albany, Georgia!BW-1602-66098