Pain Management/Addiction medicine need in Oroville, CA!
Hospital started a pain management/ addiction medicine clinic in 2014.
Within an hour of Sacramento, abundant shopping within 30 minutes, great weather year round, county seat, large retirement community, inexpensive housing.GB-1602-66085
- Clinic is outpatient only with no hospital responsibilities.
- Work out of a designated rural health clinic.
- Hospital would like to find candidate with non-interventional pain management skills and an addiction medicine background. Suboxone certification would be preferred.
- Candidate would work directly with addiction counselor, social worker and interventional pain specialist.
- Hospital medical director has been working in clinic. He will be leaving so that he can focus more on his administrative responsibilities.
- A very competitive compensation and benefit package will be provided. Compensation will be based upon background and training.
- Benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, vacation /CME w/expenses, relocation
- Must be BC/BE and California licensed or in process