General Practice physician need in northern California!
Join FQHC with 65 providers and 13 sites in northern California.
- Group is looking for a family medicine or general practitioner for its Chico, CA office.
- Practice is strictly outpatient as a hospitalist program is utilized.
- Group is also looking for an Associate Medical Director that will have a mix of clinical and administrative responsibilities.
- Associate Medical Director will work clinically 3 days per week and oversee outlying offices 2 days per week. Position will be based in Yuba City.
- Clinical positions have a salary range of $144 to $216,800 depending upon training and experience.
- Associate Medical Director has a salary range of $156K to $235K depending upon training and experience.
- A full benefit package will also be provided. Federal loan repayment available.
- Positions are J-1 eligible.
Great northern California locations!!!