Locum assignments in Nevada are a great path for physicians and physician assistants looking to gain valuable experiences in life while still participating in the exciting medical profession they love. Travel physician jobs in Nevada offer a little bit of everything for just about anyone. Get away for a little while in the silver state, home to Sin City. Leave the assignment with memories and experiences you could never get anywhere else!
For the outdoor enthusiast; there are unlimited possibilities. Take in some high-altitude sightseeing on a private plane ride up in the mountainous clouds, go horseback riding along the country, visit Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area to view majestic American sights, or do some climbing in the Sierra-Nevadas. Thrill-seekers can indulge in some amusement at Adventuredom or high-stake, heavy-rolling at an infamous Vegas casino.
Tired after a chaotic day at the hospital? While in Nevada for a Locum travel job; relax and unwind. Take a spa day, buy tickets for Cirque du Soleii, find delicious cuisine to sample, or go shopping in some of America’s most unique places for retail-junkies.
If you’re feeling lucky, take a chance by browsing some travel physician jobs at Allied Travel Careers. And, you just may find that it really would be a true gamble to miss an opportunity of a lifetime in Nevada.
- Hoover Dam
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Fremont Street Experience
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
- Fly Geyser
- Great Basin National Park
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- Mount Charleston
- Sierra Surgery Hospital
- Saint Rose Dominican Hospital- San Martin Campus
- Saint Rose Dominican Hospital- Siena Campus
- Mesa View Regional Hospital
- Banner Churchill Community Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center